Whalesong Whale Watch Tour - Afternoon
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
Whalesong Whale Watching afternoon tour:
If you want to optimize your time in Hervey Bay this is a great option enabling you to fit a whale watch cruise in on the same day you arrive. After the afternoon of whale watching, we enjoy a cruise back taking in a stunning sunset Hervey Bay is known for.
Light Lunch (freshly made sub style sandwiches with a variety of meat and/or salad fillings)
Afternoon Tea (cheeses, sliced meats and crackers)
- 4 hour cruise with expert whale watching commentary and local knowledge
- Complimentary pot tea & coffee
- Vegetarians & Special Dietary requirements catered for on request and with reasonable notice
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar
- Water level viewing area
- Low passenger numbers
- Snacks and Souvenirs available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets and toddler toys
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet. Our extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests
- Courtesy bus pick up in Hervey Bay
WHAT TO BRING: your camera (charged batteries), comfortable flat shoes, sunscreen, hat, dress for the day so a jacket if you feel the cold, sunglasses, water bottle, purchases can be made at our fully licenced Bar.
Please note: We want our guests to have the best experience possible & so we can ensure this, we start offering our afternoon cruise a little later in July & finish a little earlier in October. We are never 100% sure when the whales will arrive at the start of our whale watch season in Hervey Bay Waters. Being wild animals, they don't book in advance, but just show up. Their departure from Hervey Bay Waters at the end of our season in October is also unpredictable.
We are very confident about the times we are offering our Afternoon cruise that your experience will be the best we can offer. Having already been out interacting with the whales on our morning cruise we know where they are in the bay and can head straight to them. Chances are, other boats will be on their way back to the marina and we will have the whales to our selves.