Whalesong Whale Watch Tour - Afternoon
From AUD $95.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: WWWT-A
We want our guests to have the best experience possible & so we can ensure this, we start offering our afternoon cruise a little later in July & finish a little earlier in October. We are never 100% sure when the whales will arrive at the start of our whale watch season in Hervey Bay Waters. They don't book in advance, but just show up. Their departure from Hervey Bay Waters at the end of our season in October is also unpredictable.
We are very confident about the times we are offering our Afternoon cruise that your experience will be the best we can offer.
Having already been out interacting with the whales on our morning cruise we know where they are in the Bay & can head straight to them. Chances will be that other boats will be on their way back to the marina & we will have the whales to our selves.
If you want to optimize your time in Hervey Bay this is a great option enabling you to fit a whale watch cruise in on the same day you arrive.
Whale Watching Tour Includes:
- Quality Light Lunch & Afternoon Tea / Savory Nibbles
- Courtesy Bus Pick Up Available in Hervey Bay
Light Lunch Includes
- Sub style sandwiches with a variety of freshly made Meat & Salad fillings
Afternoon Tea Includes:
- Savory platter of cheeses, sliced meats & biscuits
- Complimentary pot tea & coffee
- Vegetarians & Special Dietary requirements catered for on request
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar
- Snacks and Souvenirs available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet. Our extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests